skip to main content
Caltech Home Directory Home How To Make Changes to the Personnel Directory

How To Make Changes to the Personnel Directory

To view and update your personal information online, please go to and enter changes under My Personal Information. This feature replaces the printed P-53 (Personnel Information Change Notice) form. Some changes can be made only by Human Resources personnel.

If you do not have an access to a computer, please contact your supervisor.

For assistance with using access.caltech, please contact the IMSS Help Desk via phone (ext. 3500), e-mail (, or in person (204 Central Engineering Services (building 85), 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday).

Updating the Directory's Departmental Section

Changes to the Departmental Directory should be reviewed by the department supervisor. Approved changes should then be requested by email directed to the Departmental Directory editors at

The Departmental Directory is updated in full each fall. Throughout the year, changes are made on a monthly basis. Change requests received by the last day of each month will appear online by the middle of the following month.